I love my husband!

I love my husband!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fun day with Emily

Emily and I had a great day today. We went to the Heard Museum here in McKinney and they had a 1 mile hiking trail with life size dinosaurs. We also went to see Madagascar 2 with my friend Keri and her son, Will. It was a cute movie. All the kids were singing the theme song "I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it..." as they walked out of the theater. We did some shopping, painted our nails, and are now winding down watching "Kung-Fu Panda". Here are some pictures from the day.





Darrell and Emily. Darrell was getting ready to go mountain biking. Later, Emily asked me if Uncle Darrell was done riding his bike up a mountain. Too bad there are no mountains in McKinney!



Emily and I making kissy faces.



We are ready for a fun day!




Emily's "scared" face. She had so much fun! There was even a dinosaur that spit water on us.



Relaxing after a long day while cuddling with Baby.

No comments: