I love my husband!

I love my husband!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Update

I'm sorry it has been so long since my last blog. Things around here have been pretty hectic. This week has been really rough for me. For all of you who are parents to children in special education, please be kind to the special ed staff! We all come to work every day to do something that not a lot of people are able to do, but we love it. I can only speak for myself now, but I really love my job. I love working with special ed children! Because I love what I do so much it makes it hard when I hear parents complaining to me about other staff, or complain to other staff about me. We all try our best everyday. Our job is very HARD! That's all I'll say about that.
A couple weeks ago we went to Darrell's friend, Stephen's, annual Halloween party. These parties usually go late into the night and get pretty crazy, but at 10:00 Darrell and I were so tired and just couldn't get into it. We made ourselves stay until midnight, but then went home and straight to bed. Here are a couple pics:




Last weekend I went to visit my 2 best friends that live in Houston. I saw them at Meghan's wedding in Ft. Worth a few weeks ago, but we didn't get to hang out too much. Melanie had a big halloween party at her house. There were tons of people there that we didn't really know, but we still had a great time. Here are couple pictures:




This weekend we are keeping out niece, Emily. She is 6 year old and is in kinder. this year. When I met Darrell she was 14 months old. It's hard to believe how much she has grown up. She was also the flower girl at our wedding when she was 3. I put her to bed and she asked if Molly could sleep with her. I gave it, but I'm so glad I did because look at these adorable pictures. I think we are going to do some fun stuff around town and then go see a movie. She want to help me cook dinner for my parents tonight. I'll let you know how it all turns out! Hope you all have a great weekend.


No comments: