I love my husband!

I love my husband!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Long time no BLOG!

Hello everyone! I know it has been a long time since I have posted, but things have been pretty busy here. Right now I am getting ready to go to our new Sunday School class Super Bowl party! We have been visiting a new church since Jan. and are really enjoying it.
In other news, I found out on Friday that my Grandmother has lung cancer. They found a spot on her lung before Christmas and went back to the Dr. last week and it had grown 1/3 of it's size in a month. Her lung is also filling up with fluid and she has had it drained twice in the last week. She will be seeing a surgeon and Oncologist this week so I will update you then. Please keep her and the rest of our family in your prayers. My grandmother will have a lot of tough decisions to make this week. I pray that God gives her piece with her decisions and helps my family cope with whatever decision she makes.

I'll leave you with a few pictures:
This is our crazy Molly. After a bath she loves to jump in the air, so I caught her on camera in mid-air. I love that silly girl!



This is our family picture at Christmas. It was FREEZING that day!




Here we are trying to warm ourselves up after our photo session in the freezing Texas weather.

No comments: