I love my husband!

I love my husband!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Prayer Warriors Needed

I am blogging today to tell you about a precious student of mine. Her name is Zoe. She is 3 years old and was diagnosed with Leukemia in early Jan. She was in the hospital for a week, home for a few days, and has been back in the hospital for thCheck Spellinge last 2 weeks. She is refusing to eat, has lost all of her hair and is very weak. Her mom has 2 other children in elementary school and it has been very hard on their entire family. The 2 older children have been staying with friends because their mom is always at the hospital with Zoe (she is a single mom). Please keep Zoe and her family in your prayers. We are going to see her on Thurs. afternoon at Children's Hospital in Dallas and I will update you all after that. Here are a couple pictures of sweet Zoe from our Pumpkin Patch field trip in October.

No comments: