I love my husband!

I love my husband!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Meghan's Wedding

Last weekend Darrell and I went to my friend Meghan's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and was extra speial to me because she hired the same piano man that we hired to play at our wedding. It brought back lots of fun memories and allowed me to have a blast with all my favorite girl friends. We rented a hotel room together to have time to hang out the nest day. Poor Darrell had to stay at my parent's house by himself....but I think he did ok. Here are some pics from the wedding.

Darrell and I before the wedding

All the Baylor Grad Girls

The sexy bride!Cutting the cake

The greatest friends, Mel and Lauryn

After the wedding I went to visit my firend Hilary and her 2 month old bab girl, Halee. She is so beautiful, but I didn't get a picture. I'll get one next time to post.

No comments: