I love my husband!

I love my husband!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Pain!

I've been in a lot of pain today for some reason. I felt great all week and today I started cramping really bad and it isn't letting up. I'm worried about some kind of infection from the LEEP procedure last week. I'll be watching my temp. to make sure I don't get a fever.

My parents are in their new house! I will be spending the weekend with them in Keller to help them unpack their new house. I'm hoping my mom and I will go shopping to decorate! It is very exciting to have my parents so close, but it also makes me really sad. My sister should be here with us! She got married in July and a couple weeks later had to move away to Nebraska. She and her husband were both able to get their "dream jobs", so they made the best choice for them, but the worst for me! I miss her very much and getting together with family won't be the same without her. Debbie....if you're actually reading this.....WE ALL MISS YOU!!!!

No comments: