I love my husband!

I love my husband!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


Yesterday was so much fun. As a Speech Pathologist I rarely get to go on field trips, but this year I was able to go on the PPCD field trip with my favorite students! They all had so much fun and it was so amazing to see these kids smile and laugh. I love working with Pre-School kids with disabilities. It is so rewarding to watch these beautiful children improve because of what we do. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip.







1 comment:

Paige said...

I am impressed that you can handle all day with autistic children. I think that if it were my own I would have patience, but to watch several other kids would be hard. I don't know why I feel that way I just do. It's a good thing that people are out there like you who have the patience and the skill to help them. To answer your question, yes we are going to Texas for the entire month of December pretty much. the 2-31st. where are you living these days? glad you found me. my mom still gets mail for the people who live in your old house at 7706. funny! my mom still lives in teh same place, thats where my and my boys will be staying, my husband is coming for the 23-31st